There will be an Extra-ordinary Meeting of Findern Parish Council at 7pm on Thursday, 24 June 2021. The meeting will be held at the Methodist Church, Lower Green, Findern.
PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THE MEETING, HOWEVER, BECAUSE OF COVID RESTRICTIONS NUMBERS WILL BE LIMITED AND YOU ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CLERK PRIOR TO THE MEETING TO BE ALLOCATED A PLACE.
Please note the precautions below regarding COVID.
This is a short meeting to co-opt three new Members to the Council. The Agenda for the meeting can be found on the Meetings page here.
Public attendance at Parish Council meetings
The Parish Council is an open and transparent local authority and encourages public attendance at meetings. However, in line with COVID regulations, there currently has to be limited public access to meetings to ensure social distancing.
The number of members of the public who can be safely accommodated at each meeting will be dealt with on an individual basis, taking into account factors such as size of the membership and room capacity.
If you wish to attend in person, you are requested to contact the Clerk whose details are included on the meeting agenda in order to discuss arrangements and give advance notice of any matters that you wish to raise. If you attend the meeting without contacting us in advance, there may not be a place available for you.
You should not attend a meeting in person if:
- you have coronavirus symptoms: a high temperature, loss or change to sense of smell or taste, a new continuous cough.
- if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result.
- if you have been instructed by the NHS to self-isolate.
- you have recently returned from travel abroad and should be either self-isolating or quarantining.
Keeping meetings, employees and visitors safe
When you attend the meeting, keep yourself and others safe by following the Government’s guidance at all times. Our safety measures require:
- wearing a face covering, unless exempt.
- maintaining a 2-metre distance from others.
- using the hand sanitiser provided upon entrance to and exit from the meeting room.
In line with national track and trace requirements we ask that you provide the Clerk with your name, email address and telephone number in advance of the meeting date. Your details will be held on record for 21 days from the date of the meeting and then they will be securely deleted.