Close menu

Report a problem or damage to a pavement

The pavements are breaking up or are generally dangerous, does the Parish Council look after them? How do I report a problem/damage to a pavement in the village?


Pavements are the responsibility of Derbyshire County Council, if you come across any issues that need reporting, this can be done on their website.