Close menu

Report anti-social behaviour

How do I report anti-social behaviour?


Anti-Social Behaviour can be reported to the police via 101 or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if it is not an emergency. If you or someone else is in danger, or if the crime is in progress then call 999.