There will be an Ordinary Meeting of Findern Parish Council at 7.00pm on Thursday, 9 September 2021. The meeting will be held at the Methodist Church, Lower Green, Findern.
PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THE MEETING. However, please note the precautions below regarding COVID.
The Agenda for the meeting and the Minutes of the previous meetings can be found on the Meetings page here.
You should not attend a meeting in person if:
- you have coronavirus symptoms: a high temperature, loss or change to sense of smell or taste, a new continuous cough.
- if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result.
- if you have been instructed by the NHS to self-isolate.
- you have recently returned from travel abroad and should be either self-isolating or quarantining.
Keeping meetings, employees and visitors safe
When you attend the meeting, keep yourself and others safe by following the Government’s guidance at all times. Our safety measures require:
- advised to wear a face covering, unless exempt.
- maintaining some distance from others.
- using the hand sanitiser provided upon entrance to and exit from the meeting room.
In line with national track and trace requirements we ask that you provide the Clerk with your name, email address and telephone number at the meeting. Your details will be held on record for 21 days from the date of the meeting and then they will be securely deleted.